20220403

Driving a motorcycle (scooter)


I dreamed I was driving a motorcycle, very slowly but surely. 

Martin told me that if I like the moto I could keep it.

So I drive it alone. I need to activate a button to pass a pile of big tires. So I did and before leaving. Martin was preparing something to deliver and giving a speech to his personal. 

Cut to... 

After I needed to scape. There where monsters everywhere. I was shooting them but wasn't enough. I climb and I stayed safe in an area while shooting from there.

***

Then I woke up and I was curious about the meaning of me driving a scooter. So I went to the bathroom and I Google it. Means big changes in your life that you need to manage. Also refers to freedom and liberty.

Dreams are a whole world that since I was a child interest me. In my Google search I found a Wikipedia page and I learned that not all the population dreams like that 

So I had the idea of the fastest way to travel (not at the speed of ligth) will be through dreaming. In the future they will discover that this is a portal used by many civilizations to travel. Here on earth you become and Onironauta. 

And I just realized I wrote this in English. 

No comments: