20240911

Eva Films About Ver 3

 

A LOVE STORY

From a young age, I was captivated by the magic of capturing moments through photos and videos. What started as a simple hobby to preserve memories evolved into a profound passion for storytelling.

My journey led me to work with various production and post-production companies, where I honed my skills and discovered the true power of narrative. Each project taught me that every frame, every shot, and every edit contributes to a larger story.

Today, I specialize in wedding films because they allow me to tell the most beautiful stories of all—love stories. There’s something incredibly special about witnessing and capturing the joy, laughter, and heartfelt moments of couples on their special day. It’s a privilege to be part of these celebrations of love, and it brings me immense joy to see people come together to create lasting memories.

I believe that every wedding is unique, and my goal is to create films that reflect the individuality and essence of each couple. Let’s create something beautiful together.

Wedding Filmmaker Cain Kuri for Eva Films in Canada

OUR PERSONALITY

Our style is intrinsic to our introverted personality.

We appreciate moments and details as they are. We value the naturalness in which things happen without much intervention. A caress, a hug, a look in the eyes followed by a smile from the person you love. A kiss.

The memory of that day will stay in your mind forever, and with it, the promises you made. The people with whom you danced and shared that day of your life.

That day with whom you will have share moments that will only be repeated once more when you press the play button. And the video of your wedding will not only exist in your mind as a memory but as a tangible proof of the love that you have.

We love natural things. That's why you won't see us directing, raising our voice, or taking too much place. We try to be as discreet as possible. Perhaps we take part in small details inherent in aesthetics. But yours are the moments. We will only capture them to present to you later.

No comments: