20190721

The girl on the old port

Ontario Lake

What is the story of a girl in old port eating an hamburger in the touristic place? Not a restaurant, just outside siting in a place? She is alone. Wearing this almost white hoodie with the hood on her. It's not a particular cold day. I could say even warm. But there she is. Eating this hamburger alone.

Triger my imagination. Triger questions like what she is doing there?

So I need to move one but I'm captivated by this image. I'm wondering what's going to happen. So I don't move and wait. For something to happens that tells me anything about that history. I like stories. 

I've been creating my own stories since I remember. Maybe this is the way I can tell myself who the world is. To act, to react. To feel. 

Who knows when the music goes. When the sound of the guitar is starting to appear like in fade in. 

The scene changes. Is it a friend who is arriving playing the guitar? or is just the sound of the videoclip. So the music starts and then cut into a sunset. Drone view of a lake of Ontario. The girl finish with her hamburger and stand up. She turn and then we see how she disappear from the frame. She walks to her right. Cut to the back of her walking. Slow motion. We can read the hoodie's text. It's from a parc where they where. From where the other story. 

Then we realize nothing has happened. That me I'm still looking at the girl who is eating. Someone is calling me. We don't hear the person but it's in the background and we can see how me I'm looking somewhere and the person is calling me. So I turn and I never know what happened with that girl on the old port of Montréal. A sunny Sunday at 3pm.

No comments: