20140718

Nikon D7000 - Settings and configs

User Settings U1 and U2
(User’s Manual – Page 75)
Before you configure these Shooting Menu settings, select either U1 or U2 on the Mode dial and then make the setting modifications. Afterward, go to the Setup Menu and select Save user settings > U1 (or U2) > Save settings. This will save your configuration for a specific style of shooting. This is optional, in case you don’t want to use U1 and U2 on the Mode dial. However, it is a very convenient way to configure your camera for specific shooting situations and change to them quickly.
For instance, with my D7000, I set user setting U1 as my high-quality setting. I shoot in NEF (RAW) Image quality with Lossless compressed and 14-bit depth in NEF (RAW) recording, Adobe RGB Color space, 100 in ISO sensitivity settings, and Neutral Picture Control.
For the U2 selection, my party setting, I use JPEG fine Image quality with Optimal quality in JPEG compression, sRGB Color space, 400 in ISO sensitivity settings with Auto ISO sensitivity control set to On and Maximum sensitivity set to 800, and SD

No comments: