20221110

The last day of summer

I remember when I told you that I didn't want this would be just a summer story.

I remember you told me you neither. 

So the last day of summer everything changed. 

The last day of summer I still don't know 


I'm aware that everything changes

that we can not control

that everything have and end

but how come if never begun. 


So this night of winter

I smell your smell in my hands

driving back home with a recent full moon

driving home with some words resonating in my head


I don't want to talk about it

I don't want to talk about it

know I ask myself if that was for ever

I don't wan to talk about it

I don't want to talk about it


Is what you choose to tell me

You told me what you chose to say

Do you feel it?

I will never know


---

I feel you have magic. I was driving my way back and I touch my face, and I smelled your hands, this singular smell that I recognize as yours. Then the music was playing a song of The Cure... like very appropriate for the moment. I believe the Universe constantly send me signs. The lyrics of the song, the smell, the moments.



 


 

No comments: