20221229

Apocalypse zombies and cooperative survival - Dreams

Apocalypse zombies and cooperative survival.

Run by two sides and a paradoxical organized company who created the infection and the same who runs the centers of refugees.

We work in one of the centres and we use to go out there to find survivors.  To help them to bring them to the closest centre of refugees.

We use to be a couple of guys going outside. 

One say we did something who compromises the security of the whole centre. We where under observation. More people with us escaped from the centre, we were leading them to another centre, we need to pass in the subway. Is where we saw the big congregation of zombies, somehow we manage to pass and we arrive at the other location. It was bigger, and we could talk with more people. There where talking about something like if it was a deja-vu, and the boss don't needed to know, so much afraid for this big boss who was running the center.

Somehow they were developing the cure and it was in the sun of this black guy. When we enter we figured out that it was a balloon and not a child  and somehow I escape with it with the idea to change it later or going to another center to know if they can help me with the content. Maybe was air or something but Maria was on the computer doing something. So I needed to go. So they reach the room and I told them to stop or I will break the balloon that I was holding in my arms. So he was nice and wanted to talk to me first but me I was too afraid. After he told me to calm down, that there is something he need to tell me, something that he knows that nobody in the center knows... was about the virus.

No comments: