20201227

Structure to write a blog post



Since the origin of this blog, I feel I never really write in a structured way at all. 


I was only to express my feelings. But I'm learning that even if I want to express my "artistic feelings" and "perceptions" of the world and leave a record here... I would want to do it in a structured way. 


The benefit seems to be just obvious now. Education will just enhance no matter what I want to do. 


Let's start.


And by the way, because I love to mention the sources... all this comes from here.


So, 

What is the structure of a blog post?

  1. Come up with a working title.
  2. Write an intro (and make it captivating).
  3. Organize your content in an outline.
  4. Write your blog post!
  5. Proofread and edit your post.
  6. Featured Image
  7. Visual Appearance
  8. Topics and Tags
  9. Insert a CTA.

Well, and that is supposed the main points I retain from reading the blog from my source. 

No comments: