20191209

Blank White Screen when I want to access my Wordpress site

I have this site of EvaFilms that I want to access to the wp-admin page to login to Wordpress and I just see a white page. I searched in google and people called it also the White Page of Death. Funny.

Anyway, I want to write here what I'm doing to solve it. Step by step.

1.- I will check first if is a Plugin error. So we need to Disable Plugins

But hey, how can I disable plugins if I can't even login to my website. Well you need to do it from your webhosting, at least this is how I'm doing it. Because from my Web Hosting account I installed Wordpress.

So noup, it's not working... I did one by one and refreshing the page but that its not working. So let's try option...

2.- Disable Active Theme. So here we go to FTP and we go to our public_html folder and then wp-content and then themes and then just change the name, me I add at the end of the folder name "_disabled" so is super clear. 

And Voila, that fix it. In my case. So clearly there is a problem with the theme I'm using and I should updated or change it.

No comments: