20160905

Dream - The Code

There was water all the time. The weather was as warm as the beaches of the South, Mexico probably. 

Piscine. Hotel. I met a girl. I was looking for a person all the time.

I use to live in a house and I was leaving. I needed a car all the time. I was looking for one. Taking cars. Old people giving me keys and codes.

There was the sea and an aquatic Park. A convoy transporting us to deliver a chip of a phone. A little boy who was always good. 

At the end the chip we needed to deliver had the algorithm for the lottery. After inside the convoy as a passenger and passing through tunnels we arrive and we give the chip. 

They try it in a rusty machine that looked in between a portable ATM machine and an old typewriter. A lot of numbers pop up from the machine as if was the bill after a transaction. The little boy was the only one who knew what for was the chip. 

After, he approached me and told me that he know a place where we can go, it was a hidden passage. After he leaves to talk with the "bad" guys. Otho was there just looking the receipt-type-bill that the machine vomit, big numbers. He told me that we could just keep it. Me I was worried about the little boy that suddenly I lost sight of him. I wanted to leave the place but at the distance I saw the kid giving a code to the boss... I saw the numbers: 1968. 

Suddenly another guy with a gun was approaching me, I wanted to talk with him but he just shooted me in the head. I wake up.

20160807 Dreams

No comments: