20160901

Dark Render with Sony Vegas vs Premiere

Solution: Apply LEVELS and select Computer RGB to Studio RGB.

That should guide you more to "equal" your output of what you see in YouTube after uploading.

I was concerned in some videos that I did before about this "dark render". And it's true, but I compared with Premiere in this test with the GoPro 4 and looks something different to me.

My test number one was to record the screen like you could do with a video game but I found the render the same, no problem.

Second test whas the footage of a GoPro and to show here I record the screen and uploaded into YouTube, so, I guess some process is happening but it will illustrate enough what I experience with the footage.

Any geek that can explain in simple way what is happening?... I did a google search like this and I found some "solutions" that in the next video I'm not sure is a solution. You need to apply LEVELS. Somehow this was just to equal the output render as Premiere. HERE is the tread of the site Creative Cow where I found the "solution" for the dark render in vegas, but I'm not sure anymore.

But in fact, what I think is not a problem. Sorry for the audio in this video.

So at the end I'm not sure if I should use this "solution" of levels for the dark render in Sony Vegas to equal the output of Premiere, or think that Premiere in fact is to fade. Anyway... this is the test I did.

 

If anyone outhere can give me and idea of what to do or just don't do nothing and accept that the render of Vegas and Premiere  are just different (that I don't think so) let me know... use the section of comments please.

No comments: