20131223

Concrete 5 - Autonav / internationalization / switch language / sitemap

Concrete5
Autonav / internationalization / switch language / sitemap

For those who are looking this info. I spend 3 days trying with different solutions and codes that i was trying in the header.php from my theme...

- In my case I'm using Grandeur Theme.
- I install the Internationalization.
- I create the Sitemap in the languages i want (file attach)
- I go to Dashboard, then Setup the Internationalization (file attach)
- In the "root" of my site Home in properties i apply the parametres Page properties (file attach)
- In my theme file location "packages/grandeur/themes/grandeur/elements" i open the file header.php and look for the line with the code

$nav->controller->displayPages = 'first_level';

then i changed for the following code:

$nav->controller->displayPages = 'second_level';

- I add the Block from Internationalization block and put it in the pages i want to do the switch language. I can copy into the Clipboard of concrete when edit the page and paste it after in all the pages if necesary.

I hope this could help someone !

Sitemap
 
 
Setup the Internationalization 
 
 
 Page properties
 

No comments: