20181121

A little history of me.


A little history of me.

Since I was a kid I was drawing on the covers of my school books, I wanted to create some kind of animated scenes.

At secondary I start playing guitar and being very interested in music.

Later I fall in love with the lyrics of the songs.

I start writing short stories.

Later I discover video games. Fascinated with the idea of sound-graphics-history-music and interactivity, I wanted to study something related.

I ended studying computer science and keep writing Cyberpunk short stories and I start learning about photography by taking photos every single day, until now.

I realize before finishing my studies that I wasn't putting all the things I like together. So I got a job in a post-production house doing 3D, video editing, voice over, roto-scoping, photography, and many things into the production and post production of a video. So I learn the power of putting together all those elements to tell a history.

After I create Plasma Media to help others to tell their history.


And this is not a promotional text, so I'm not addressing to anyone. Use your imagination for the rest.


No comments: