20210219

Interview questions for artist

For an interview...

1.- Who are you? 

I'm a person who love life and everything that comes with it, even death. A person that don't stop to be amazed for all the things we still have to learn,  to love,  to share, to give. 

2.- One single adjective to define you? 

I think is patience. 

3.- What is life about?

Life is about learning. Once you learn something you create awareness and then, is when you can do a difference. 

4.- What you want?

Balance. With your family, with yourself, with your friends, with your likes and dislikes.
  1. - What you regret?
To have fear all the time.  When I look back into my childhood I just see a kid full of fear for everything. What I fear is one day look back and see right at this moment and remember all the things that scares me right now and think "why I was so scare?". Just like now I do of my childhood.
  1. - What you wish?
I wish to have more time. Or the one I have...  use it for the better. (or be more organice, again... is a question of balance I guess)
  1. - What you hope?
I hope to be excited and not fearful. The day I will die. I hope one day us humans can become more humans.
  1. - What you dream?
To go to space. See the stars. Travel in time. 
  1. - What you could change? 
The way in how we harvest energy. 
  1. - A memory from your childhood?
Contra,  Castlevania,  Zelda...  My mom. 
  1. - What is your favorite plate?
Chicken.  At home we stop the red meat but the chicken always traps me in the kitchen. 
  1. - What is success?
When your actions inspires someone else to do the same. 
  1. - What is money?
A tool of exchange, transaction. Its an amplifier of human intentions. 
  1. - What is creativity?
Life itself. 
  1. - What is love?
A quest. Looking for yourself. 
  1. - What is inspiration?
When you let yourself being amaze for the work of others... thru yourself. Coming out from you. 
  1. - Best gift you appreciate?
The one who takes time. The crafty one, handmade.

18.- What you value? 

I value time, but in someone... Honesty.

19.- What question would you like people ask you?

20.- Favorite musical artist? or top 10?

21.- Favorite movie? or top 10?

22.- How do you want to remember this decade of yours?

23.- What message you want to give to your future self?








No comments: